1. Introduction and General Terms
Presto Engineering is committed to protecting your personal information when you are using our services. We want our services to be safe and enjoyable environments for our audience.
• what information Presto Engineering may collect about you;
• how Presto Engineering will use information we collect about you;
• when Presto Engineering may use your details to contact you;
• whether Presto Engineering will disclose your details to anyone else;
• your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us;
2. What information will Presto Engineering collect about me?
3. How will Presto Engineering use the information they collect about me?
Presto Engineering will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
• to provide our services, activities or online content and to deal with your requests and enquiries;
• for “service administration purposes”, which means that Presto Engineering may contact you for reasons related to the service, activity or online content you have signed up for, as set out in paragraph 4 below (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service, activity or online content has been suspended for maintenance);
• to provide you with information about our services, activities or online content;
• to use IP addresses to identify the location of users to establish the number of visits from different countries and their areas and to determine the statistical use of our websites, including, user numbers, unique user numbers, page views, hits, browser types, page rankings, search engines used, search phrases used, platforms and browser types. This information is statistical and will only be used by representatives of Presto Engineering for the further enhancement of the online services that we offer.
• to analyse and improve the services offered on Presto Engineering websites.
• to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience. Presto Engineering may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
• Where Presto Engineering proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information for purposes other than those listed above.
4. When will Presto Engineering contact me?
Presto Engineering may contact you:
• in relation to any service, activity or online content you have signed up for in order to ensure that Presto Engineering can deliver the services to you;
• where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
• in relation to any contribution you have submitted to Presto Engineering, e.g. on the Presto Engineering Blog, message boards or via other social media channel;
• to invite you to participate in surveys about Presto Engineering services (participation is always voluntary); and
• for marketing purposes, however will always provide you with an opt-out option.
5. Will Presto Engineering share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). Generally, we will only use your information within Presto Engineering. However, sometimes Presto Engineering uses third parties to process your information. Presto Engineering requires these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and Presto Engineering requires that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes, unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information in this way.
6. What if I am a user aged 16 or under?
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information to Presto Engineering. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
7. How long will Presto Engineering keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with Presto Engineering. Where you contribute material to Presto Engineering we will generally only keep your content for as long as is reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted.
8. Can I find out what personal information Presto Engineering holds about me?
Presto Engineering Limited
Unit 11 Lakeside Industrial Estate Stanton Harcourt Witney Oxfordshire OX29 5SL
Telephone: 01865 883508 Email: email@example.com
9. What if I am accessing Presto Engineering websites outside the UK?
10. Cookies Policy – Information Presto Engineering collects from you
Our website uses a 1st party cookie to find out how people are using our website and to make some features of the website work. This information is anonymous and cannot be linked to one individual. We use this information to enable us to continually make improvements to our website to make the user experience.
Below are details of the cookies used.
|Tracking visitors||Features for sharing via LinkedIn.|
|Add This||Tracking visitors and sharing via social media||Allows tracking of visitors, and sharing of blog posts to social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, google+ and LinkedIn|
|Sharing via twitter||This is required for sharing via Twitter.|
|Sharing via facebook||This is required for sharing via facebook|
We do not use any other type of cookie.
What we do not do:
- Store or remember any personally identifiable information
- Send information to any other websites
- Record your visit for advertising purposes
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookie, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.